Schema-based replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Moreno Andreo
Subject Schema-based replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi folks:-)

I'm about to design and develop a cross-platform schema-based replicator
as a module for an app scheduled for alpha in the next mid-fall/winter.
Before digging into it I need to know if I'm reinventing the wheel or
not, but AFAIK pglogical can't give this kind of granularity, especially
in a multi-master environment.

User should have data (one database with one or more schema, but not
necessarily all of them have to be in sync) synced across more than one
device, with our server, where there's one database for all and one or
more schema per user.

Is there anything similar, among PG core or extensions, in progress or
in beta?

Thanks
Moreno.