Re: Postgresql + containerization possible use case - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: Postgresql + containerization possible use case
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/12/21 4:02 μ.μ., o1bigtenor wrote:

The 'book' says everything is wonderful - - - - if it were me - - - no guarantees until 'I' am sure.
If they want it - - - - and want you to guarantee it - - - - I wouldn't touch it myself!! (That's my opinion and
worth all of what you paid for it. I have pile of software installed on my main use system - - - I'm looking
for good stuff that works and far too much stuff in the programming world is hype and not function!!)
Thanks, this is more than true.

Regards

--
Achilleas Mantzios