Re: about pg_dump with --blobs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Howard Kao
Subject Re: about pg_dump with --blobs
Date
Re: about pg_dump with --blobs  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Sorry, forgot the error message.
Basically we tried to restore a db and the following error message occurred:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  invalid
memory alloc request size 1836016426