Service account not showing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gargoyle47
Subject Service account not showing
Date
List pgsql-general
I installed PostgreSQL on my Windows XP Home PC (at home) but when I
look under the Control Panel, User accounts, the special postgres user
name is not listed.
However, using "net user postgres" shows the following:-

User name                    postgres
Full Name                    postgres
Comment                      PostgreSQL service account
User's comment
Country code                 000 (System Default)
Account active               Yes
Account expires              Never
Password last set            3/7/2008 9:53 AM
Password expires             Never
Password changeable          3/7/2008 9:53 AM
Password required            Yes
User may change password     No
Workstations allowed         All
Logon script
User profile
Home directory
Last logon                   3/8/2008 9:27 AM
Logon hours allowed          All
Local Group Memberships
Global Group memberships     *None

How can I make Windows show this user so that I can access it?