From akshay bhat
Subject loading a psql input file on win xp
Date
Re: loading a psql input file on win xp  (Colin Wetherbee <cww@denterprises.org>)
Re: loading a psql input file on win xp  (Reid Thompson <reid.thompson@ateb.com>)
List pgsql-general
HELLO
i have psql file which is to be used for loading a database

it was downloaded from this link http://conceptnet.media.mit.edu/
the description says
The ConceptNet 3 database, as a PostgreSQL input file. You will need to be running a PostgreSQL server to install ConceptNet 3.
i was earlier
suggested to use following command
to add it to database

psql -d <your_database_name> -f conceptnet-2007-09-25.psql

however i do not know where to execute this command
i am using a windows xp with with postgresql installed in

D:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\

the file is located in folder

D:\conc\

now can someone please tell me where to execute above command
should i use dos (i mean command prompt )

please help sorry for my foolish question

--
akshay uday bhat.
t.y.c.e.

On action alone be thy interest,
Never on its fruits.
Let not the fruits of action be thy motive,
Nor be thy attachment to inaction.

Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you