Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Luis Ochoa
Subject Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks for your point  Andy, tomorrow I publish my working version
with all dlls.

I'm can't help you with this problem because I don't know about dll's
messages problem and this it's located in a part of pgAdmin that I
don' t modify.  But I can tell you that what I do was to copy all dlls
from pgadmin installation dir installed by postgreSQL installer to the
folder were I unzipped all files and it works with messages about
missing txts but not really important for testing (on 32 bits win).

Regards, Luis.