Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Luis Ochoa <ziul1979@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your point  Andy, tomorrow I publish my working version
> with all dlls.
>
> I'm can't help you with this problem because I don't know about dll's
> messages problem and this it's located in a part of pgAdmin that I
> don' t modify.  But I can tell you that what I do was to copy all dlls
> from pgadmin installation dir installed by postgreSQL installer to the
> folder were I unzipped all files and it works with messages about
> missing txts but not really important for testing (on 32 bits win).

Hi Luis,

I expect it's the VC++ runtimes, given the error message. The easiest
fix (though perhaps not, given your current location and net access)
would be to make sure you're running the latest service pack for
Visual Studio.

--
Dave Page