Re: Commitfest application cooldown - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Commitfest application cooldown
Date
List pgsql-www
On 7/30/24 13:20, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> [...]
somethingelse going wrong here?

>> > Sounds like something is wrong, surely it should be the same cooldown as the wiki?
>>
>> I thought that the cooldown applied to whether or not you can login at
>> all with your community account, rather than being tied to any specific
>> community app. Can they log in at all?
>
> I think she can log in - right, Marlene?

Apparently she has not successfully logged in since the 7 day cooldown:

username    | marlene.rte
date_joined | 2024-07-17 07:42:09.235544+00
last_login  | 2024-07-17 07:42:46.96538+00

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team