Re: Fix CheckIndexCompatible comment - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Fix CheckIndexCompatible comment
Date
Re: Fix CheckIndexCompatible comment  (Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers

On 2022/02/04 1:46, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found a old parameter name 'heapRelation' in the comment
> of CheckIndexCompatible. This parameter was removed by 5f173040.
>
> Attached is a patch to remove it from the comment.

Thanks for the report! I agree to remove the mention of parameter already dropped, from the comment. OTOH, I found
CheckIndexCompatible()now has "oldId" parameter but there is no comment about it though there are comments about other
parameters.Isn't it better to add the comment about "oldId"?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center