Re: Fix CheckIndexCompatible comment - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: Fix CheckIndexCompatible comment
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 04, 2022 at 09:08:22AM +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:
> On 2022/02/04 1:46, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
>> I found a old parameter name 'heapRelation' in the comment
>> of CheckIndexCompatible. This parameter was removed by 5f173040.
>>
>> Attached is a patch to remove it from the comment.

It looks like this parameter was removed in 5f17304.

> Thanks for the report! I agree to remove the mention of parameter already dropped, from the comment. OTOH, I found
CheckIndexCompatible()now has "oldId" parameter but there is no comment about it though there are comments about other
parameters.Isn't it better to add the comment about "oldId"?

+1

--
Nathan Bossart