Re: [ADMIN] Replication Between heterogeneous Databases - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Replication Between heterogeneous Databases
Date
List pgsql-admin
Amazon has DMS (Data Migration Services) which will do this. Obviously
(from the name) it is targeted at migrating data, but it does have the
ability to replicate ongoing changes (I'm looking at using this for a
migration Oracle to Postgres).

regards

Mark