Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 11, 2024 at 07:50:40PM +0200, Álvaro Herrera wrote:
> There's also a bunch of items on EXPLAIN, which could perhaps be grouped
> in a single item with sub-paras for each individual change; I'd also
> move it to the bottom of E.1.3.2.

Oh, I hadn't noticed I have five EXPLAIN items --- that is enough to
make a new section, done at:

    https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-17.html#RELEASE-17-EXPLAIN

I don't think I can combine the EXPLAIN items without making them too
complex.

  When a patient asks the doctor, "Am I going to die?", he means
  "Am I going to die soon?"