Re: pgsql: Introduce hash_search_with_hash_value() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: pgsql: Introduce hash_search_with_hash_value() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 07, 2024 at 02:01:30PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Also, for the notes to be useful, we'd probably need some conventions
> about how we, as a project, want to use them. If everyone does
> something different, the result isn't likely to be all that great.

What did you have in mind?  Would it be sufficient to propose a template
that, once ratified, would be available in the committing checklist [0]?

[0] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Committing_checklist

--
nathan