Re: Remove dependence on integer wrapping - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: Remove dependence on integer wrapping
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 09:10:44PM -0400, Joseph Koshakow wrote:
> The attached patch has updated this file too. For some reason I was
> under the impression that I should leave the ecpg/ files alone, though
> I can't remember why.

Thanks.  This looks pretty good to me after a skim, so I'll see about
committing/back-patching it in the near future.  IIUC there is likely more
to come in this area, but I see no need to wait.

(I'm chuckling that we are adding Y2K tests in 2024...)

--
nathan