Re: Fwd: BUG #18016: REINDEX TABLE failure - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Fwd: BUG #18016: REINDEX TABLE failure
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 08:22:49AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> Please have a look and post an updated version.
>
> [1] - http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_46_4443.log

It happens that I am at the origin of both the conflicts when applying
the patch and the delay in handling it in the CF app as I was
registered as a committer for it while the entry was marked as RfC, so
thanks for the reminder.  I have looked at it today with a fresh pair
of eyes, and reworked a bit the comments before applying it on HEAD.
--
Michael

Attachment