Re: postgis for beta releases - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: postgis for beta releases
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 02:34:01PM +0100, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> On Fri, 2023-07-28 at 07:47 -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > Thanks.  Could you build for centos7, too ?
>
> I'm considering to drop RHEL 7 support for PostgreSQL 16. That is why I
> did not build it so far.

Thanks for the info.  That's not unreasonable, but I wish I had known a
few months further in advance, allowing more time to either migrate OSes
and/or plan how to deploy it ourselves.  I'd assumed that when you built
beta packages for pg16/c7, you intended to continue building them.

--
Justin