Re: Kerberos delegation support in libpq and postgres_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Kerberos delegation support in libpq and postgres_fdw
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> * David Christensen (david@pgguru.net) wrote:
> > Ok, based on the interdiff there, I'm happy with that last change.  Marking
> > as Ready For Committer.
>
> Great, thanks!
>
> I'm going to go through it again myself but I feel reasonably good about
> it and if nothing else pops and there aren't objections, I'll push it
> before feature freeze.

Alright, I've cleaned up a few of the error messages to consistently use
GSSAPI (instead of a mix of GSSAPI and gssapi) and run the changes through
pgindent.  Updated patch attached.  cfbot looks happy.  Feeling like
this is looking just about ready to go.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment