Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (and pg_ls_*) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (and pg_ls_*)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 06:28:28PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Doesn't apply cleanly anymore: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_37_2377.log
>
> Marked as waiting-on-author.

FWIW, per my review the bit of the patch set that I found the most
relevant is the addition of a note in the docs of pg_stat_file() about
the case where "filename" is a link, because the code internally uses
stat().   The function name makes that obvious, but that's not
commonly known, I guess.  Please see the attached, that I would be
fine to apply.
--
Michael

Attachment