Re: BUG #17421: Core dump in ECPGdo() when calling PostgreSQL API from 32-bit client for RHEL8 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #17421: Core dump in ECPGdo() when calling PostgreSQL API from 32-bit client for RHEL8
Date
In response to RE: BUG #17421: Core dump in ECPGdo() when calling PostgreSQL API from 32-bit client for RHEL8  ("hirose.masay-01@fujitsu.com" <hirose.masay-01@fujitsu.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Mar 05, 2022 at 06:45:21AM +0000, hirose.masay-01@fujitsu.com wrote:
> My test case to reproduce the issue is:
> 1. The client connects Postgres Database and issues SQL continuously.
> 2. Switch the Database role from Active to Standby.
> The Database is mirrored by the Mirroring Controller between two
> clustered servers. the Mirroring Controller may be the original
> feature added by the enterprise.

A self-contained test case enters in the category of an ECPG script
that we could use to reproduce the problem.  Personally, I have no
idea what kind of application stack you are using, and I don't know
TJVvDatabaseAPI, which I suspect is a proprietary solution for
something related to databases.  The information you are providing
here is not enough for one to know how to reproduce this problem.
--
Michael

Attachment