Re: pgsql: Add support for building with ZSTD. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Add support for building with ZSTD.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 06:53:10PM +0000, Robert Haas wrote:
> Add support for building with ZSTD.
>
> This commit doesn't actually add anything that uses ZSTD; that will be
> done separately. It just puts the basic infrastructure into place.
>
> Jeevan Ladhe, Robert Haas, and Michael Paquier. Reviewed by Justin
> Pryzby and Andres Freund.

I completely forgot that the section of the docs dedicated to the TAP
tests with MSVC also needs a refresh to mention the new variable ZSTD,
as of the attached.  Do you mind if I apply that?

Thanks,
--
Michael

Attachment