Re: [update] exhibiting at SCaLE 19x Los Angeles July 30-31, 2022 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mark Wong
Subject Re: [update] exhibiting at SCaLE 19x Los Angeles July 30-31, 2022
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Due to Covid, SCaLE [1] (SoCal Linux Expo) has been rescheduled from
March 3-6, 2022 to July 28-31, 2022.  It's also been moved from Pasadena
to Los Angeles.

The good news is, if you wanted to submit a talk for our PostgreSQL at
SCaLE lineup (July 28-29) and missed the deadline, you can fix that now!
Be sure to tag your submission with "Postgres" so we can review it.  We
will also be looking for volunteer to monitor these rooms.

If you'd signed up to staff the booth (July 30-31), we're still happy to
have you if the new dates work for you.

For quick reference, here is the link to SCaLE's policy around
Coronavirus/COVID-19:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/scale-19x-and-covid-19

Regards,
Mark