Re: GLOC Looking for PostgreSQL Presentations - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rumpi Gravenstein
Subject Re: GLOC Looking for PostgreSQL Presentations
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jan,

Thanks for handling this and especially for distributing internally.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 8:53 AM Jan Karremans <jan.karremans@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Rumpi,

I have included your call for papers on http://jk-consult.nl/usergroup-conferences/

I will also distribute internally.

Kind regards,
Mit Freundlichem Gruß,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Power to Postgres™!

Jan Karremans
Director of Product Marketing
EDB Postgres Advanced Server Professional

M: +31 6 1638 9607

Oracle ACE Alumni

- Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, bitte verzeihen Sie Verstöße gegen die Rechtschreibung -

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
+*+ Albert Camus +*+

EDB, Anthony Fokkerweg 1, 1059 CM Amsterdam, Netherlands

Op 20 jan. 2022, om 22:01 heeft Rumpi Gravenstein <rgravens@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

PostgreSQL Professionals,

I am the conference chairman of the Great Lakes Oracle Conference (GLOC).  This is a yearly conference that has, pre-covid, had ~400 database professionals attend.  This year we are broadening our content to include other RDBMS technologies -- specifically PostgreSQL.  The GLOC conference is located in Cleveland Ohio with the conference location within walking distance of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (https://www.rockhall.com/).  Conference dates are May 10-12.

If you would like to present please submit an abstract at: https://gloc.neooug.org/page/1985915/submit-an-abstract  The call for abstracts closes February 4th.

Best regards,
--
Rumpi Gravenstein