Re: pgsql: Test replay of regression tests, attempt II. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Test replay of regression tests, attempt II.
Date
Re: pgsql: Test replay of regression tests, attempt II.  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-committers
On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 03:35:48AM +0000, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Test replay of regression tests, attempt II.
>
> See commit message for 123828a7fa563025d0ceee10cf1b2a253cd05319.  The
> only change this time is the order of the arguments passed to
> pg_regress.  The previously version broke in the build farm environment
> due to the contents of EXTRA_REGRESS_OPTS (see also commit 8cade04c
> which had to do something similar).
>
> Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CA%2BhUKGKpRWQ9SxdxxDmTBCJoR0YnFpMBe7kyzY8SUQk%2BHeskxg%40mail.gmail.com

Butterflyfish has just failed in this new test:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=butterflyfish&br=HEAD

Ad the pg_regress command has failed one of the tests:
     reloptions                   ... FAILED     1377 ms

No idea what's going on here, but I guess that we'd better show up the
contents of regression.diffs in the TAP logs if it exists.
--
Michael

Attachment