Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files
Date
Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 11:04:14AM +0200, Ярослав Пашинский wrote:
> I didn't quite understand you here, is " aaaef7a " stands for patch name?

There was a typo in one of my previous messages.  What I was referring
to is aaa3aedd.  That's a commit of the Postgres code tree, if you are
not familiar with git, here is a link to the code change:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=aaa3aedd

>> " How much did you test the unpatched builds by the way?  "
> On cluster where load was caused by pgbench I met wal file access error
> after about 1 hour, but on developer server with real load (usually up to
> 100 connections) the error occurred after 2.5-3 hours.

OK, thanks.  My environments are not that sensitive to the issue,
unfortunately.
--
Michael

Attachment