Re: pgsql: Adjust interaction of CREATEROLE with role properties. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Adjust interaction of CREATEROLE with role properties.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 09:08:23PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Yeah ... if we put it into an existing script, somebody will blindly
> add more tests after it someday.  I suggest calling it "test_cleanup"
> to pair with "test_setup".
>
> Is it worth checking for leftover regress_xxx tablespaces as well as
> roles?

Guess so.  If this is to be applied to everything that fails under the
naming restrictions, there could be a point in doing the same for
databases, subscriptions and replication origins.  Now the argument
has less weight for these object types, surely, compared to roles and
tbspaces.
--
Michael

Attachment