Re: [BUG] pg_upgrade test fails from older versions. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [BUG] pg_upgrade test fails from older versions.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 03:26:10PM +0300, Anton A. Melnikov wrote:
> I would like to try realize this, better in a separate thread.

I don't think that this should be added into the tree, but if you have
per-version filtering rules, of course feel free to publish that to
the lists.  I am sure that this could be helpful for others.

> If there are no other considerations could you close the corresponding
> record on the January CF, please?

Indeed, now marked as committed.
--
Michael