Re: Add LSN along with offset to error messages reported for WAL file read/write/validate header failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Add LSN along with offset to error messages reported for WAL file read/write/validate header failures
Date
In response to Re: Add LSN along with offset to error messages reported for WAL file read/write/validate header failures  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 09:01:02AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Yeah, my mind was considering as well yesterday the addition of a note
> in the docs about something among these lines, so fine by me.

And applied that, after tweaking a few tiny things on a last lookup
with a catversion bump.  Note that the example has been moved at the
bottom of the table for these functions, which is more consistent with
the surroundings.
--
Michael

Attachment