Re: Debian buster - upgrade to postgresql 15.1 removes roundcube - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Debian buster - upgrade to postgresql 15.1 removes roundcube
Date
Re: Debian buster - upgrade to postgresql 15.1 removes roundcube  (Alexandre Pereira bühler <alexandre@simaoebuhler.com.br>)
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Alexandre Pereira bühler
> The postgresql 15.1 update tries to install the dbconfig-common 2.0.22
> package which breaks the roundcube dependency.

Hi,

the problem is that dbconfig-common older than that version is
incompatible with PG15's stricter permissions on the built-in default
public schema.

The updated dbconfig-common version is available via backports (at
least in bullseye).

I'll see if we can include that version in our repo as well.

Christoph