Re: Repository key handling changed - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Repository key handling changed
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Aaron Pavely
> I am wondering if the repository keys should have gone into
> postgresql-client-common, since there are cases where one will have
> postgresql-client-common installed, but not postgresql-common (e.g., hosts
> needing only the client libraries).

Good point. I had the same idea, but then went with postgresql-common
because that already had the apt.postgresql.org.sh script, but maybe
we should revisit that and move the files over. (Moving in that
direction is easy since -common depends on -client-common.)

Christoph