Re: security_context_t marked as deprecated in libselinux 3.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: security_context_t marked as deprecated in libselinux 3.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 04, 2022 at 08:49:24AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> In line of ad96696, seems like that it would make sense to do the same
> here even if the bar is lower.  sepgsql has not changed in years, so I
> suspect few conflicts.  Alvaro, if you want to take care of that,
> that's fine by me.  I could do it, but not before next week.

I got to look at that, now that the minor releases have been tagged,
and the change has no conflicts down to 9.3.  9.2 needed a slight
tweak, though, but it seemed fine as well.  (Tested the build on all
branches.)  So done all the way down, sticking with the new no-warning
policy for all the buildable branches.
--
Michael

Attachment