Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 10:04:16AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> CF bot unhappy as I have messed up with rules.out.  Rebased.  I have
> removed the restriction on MAXPGPATH in AbsoluteConfigLocation() in
> 0001, while on it.  The absolute paths built on GUC or ident
> inclusions are the same.

Rebased after 6bbd8b7g that is an equivalent of the previous 0001.
Julien, please note that this is waiting on author for now.  What do
you think about the now-named v18-0001 and the addition of an
ErrorContextCallback to provide more information about the list of
included files on error?
--
Michael

Attachment