Re: Incorrect include file order in guc-file.l - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Incorrect include file order in guc-file.l
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 03, 2022 at 07:19:07PM +0700, John Naylor wrote:
> Because it wouldn't compile otherwise, obviously. :-)
>
> I must have been working on it before bfb9dfd93720

Hehe, my fault then ;p

The CI is able to complete without it.  Would you mind if it is
removed?  If you don't want us to poke more at the bear, that's a nit
so leaving things as they are is also fine by me.
--
Michael

Attachment