Re: [Commitfest 2022-09] Date is Over. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [Commitfest 2022-09] Date is Over.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 05, 2022 at 06:01:01PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> The CF should be marked as closed, and its entries fully processed within a few
> days after its final day.
>
> The general rule is that patches that have been waiting on authors for 2 weeks
> or more without any answer from the author(s) should get returned with
> feedback with some message to the author, and the rest is moved to the next
> commitfest.  If you have the time to look at some patches and see if they need
> something else, that's always better.

One week after this message, there was a total of 170-ish entries
still in the commit fest, so I have gone through each one of them and
updated the ones in need of a refresh.  Please note that there was
something like 50~60 entries where the CF bot was failing.  In some
cases, Ibrar has mentioned that on the thread near the beginning of
September, and based on the lack of updates such entries have been
switched as RwF.  Other entries where the CF bot is failing have been
marked as waiting on author for now.  A couple of entries have been
committed but not marked as such, and there was the usual set of
entries with an incorrect status.

Of course, I may have done some mistakes while classifying all that,
so feel free to scream back at me if you feel that something has been
handled incorrectly.

Here is the final score:
Committed: 65.
Moved to next CF: 177.