HELP - Unable to start pgsql after window crashed - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Vernon Wu
Subject HELP - Unable to start pgsql after window crashed
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
The Window 2000 crashed this morning for unknown reasons. After I restarted the OS, I can't start the pgSQL. I
reinstalled the pgSQL. It doesn' help. I guess a file is corrupted due to the OS crash. How can I bring pgSQL back to
life again?

Thanks in advince.

Here is the messages:

$ net start postmaster
The postmaster service is starting.
The postmaster service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

$ net helpmsg 3534

The service did not report an error.

EXPLANATION

The service did not report an error.

ACTION

Try the task later. If the problem persists, contact your network
administrator.