Re: PgAccess small bug fix - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Simon Shapiro
Subject Re: PgAccess small bug fix
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On 26-Mar-98 Constantin Teodorescu wrote:
>> > When "Query design" window is on the screen, "exec" queries cannot be
>> > executed.
>> > Save the query and then "Open" it. It will exec the query.
>
> Not any more :-)
>
> The new version, 0.85 that I have fixed this evening takes the
> appropriate action for "Execute query" button in the design mode.
>
> If it is a "SELECT ..." it will open the query/table viewer, if it's an
> action query (Update, Delete, Grant, Insert ...) it will "pg_exec" the
> query.

I am a bit confused.  Where is this new version available form?  Will it be
in the PostgreSQL cvsup tree?  Do you maintain it elsewhere?  For me a
cvsup to pgsql is the best.

Sincerely Yours,

Simon Shapiro
Shimon@Simon-Shapiro.ORG                      Voice:   503.799.2313