Re: Special characters in SQL queries - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Vernon Wu
Subject Re: Special characters in SQL queries
Date
Re: Special characters in SQL queries  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Thank Christoph for your information.

I don't program in C at all, but Java. Although I can make a way to call the C library function from Java, it isn't
suitable

solution, I believe.

I only desire to find out all the type of characters at the present time so that I can strip out any potential problem
sources

in text. Who know what characters a user will enter.

Vernon