Re: Very slow Query compared to Oracle / SQL - Server - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Andreas Joseph Krogh
Subject Re: Very slow Query compared to Oracle / SQL - Server
Date
List pgsql-performance
På torsdag 06. mai 2021 kl. 20:59:34, skrev Semen Yefimenko <semen.yefimenko@gmail.com>:
Yes, rewriting the query with an IN clause was also my first approach, but I didn't help much.
The Query plan did change a little bit but the performance was not impacted.

CREATE INDEX idx_arcstatus_le1 ON schema.logtable ( archivestatus ) where (archivestatus <= 1)
ANALYZE  schema.logtable

This resulted in this query plan:
[...]

I assume (4000,4001,4002) are just example-values and that they might be anything? Else you can just include them in your partial-index.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh