RE: libpq debug log - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: libpq debug log
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Iwata-san, all,

Strangely, Iwata-san's latest mail she sent today at 10:34 JST hasn't appeared on pgsql-hackers yet after more than 6
hours. It is not reflected in the CF entry [1].  So, I'm putting her original mail below.  The v13 patch attached to
theoriginal mail is attached to this mail.

I guess only Alvaro-san and me, who are listed in To:, received the original mail.

Iwata-san,
Please ask pgsql-www list about this problem.

[1]
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2889/

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa