Type of application that use PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From My Internet
Subject Type of application that use PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I am in the process to define if our product can use PostgreSQL.

Do you know what type of application use PostgreSQL, and also what is the
size of the database for these projects?

Our application has a table with more than 300000 rows. There are complexe
query with many joins. And we must respect some time constraints. Also the
application is running 24 hours per day, so the product must be stable, with
good recovery in case of problems.

Thank you,
Jean-Marc