psqlODBC Unicode(x64) driver treats a boolean field as text - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Lawrence, Mike(SDST)
Subject psqlODBC Unicode(x64) driver treats a boolean field as text
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Bug reference:      17115

When I use the psqlODBC Unicode(x64) driver for importing data into Power BI, all three of my Boolean fields are incorrectly identified as type Text.

I am using Unicode because of differing code pages and the inability to translate between them with the ANSI(x64) driver. This does not happen when I have a direct connection in Power BI with a copy of the database, as it correctly identifies the field as Boolean.

Mike Lawrence
Consultant Product Manager, Product Management
Dell Technologies | DT Services Technologies

Mike.Lawrence@Dell.com

Home Office:  Moorpark, CA