Re: BUG #1643: dbf2pg broken + quick fix - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Boris van Schooten
Subject Re: BUG #1643: dbf2pg broken + quick fix
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I don't see this as half baked error checking, but rather, as error
reporting during a "half baked conversion".  I prefer to know when the
converter encounters something it doesn't understand, rather than having
it silently enter nulls into the db.

It was the original error reporting that helped me find this bug, I
suppose.

Kind regards,
Boris van Schooten