postgres v6.0 - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Correa Vargas
Subject postgres v6.0
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello!

I'm a Systems Engeneering student from Colombia, and I'm interesting in
use Postgres as a ORDBMS.
Here at "Los Andes" University the version that is installed is v6.0, and
I would like to have documentation more detailed for this version of
Postgres. I really need it, and I have not found information about it.
At Postgres's home, documentation is very complete...and I would like to
have something similar for v6.0.
Can you help me?!

...Or do you think that is better to install a most recent version?!...

I wrote a mail one week ago more or less, and I have not received a reply.
Please write to me...I need to know if you're receiving my mails, and if
you can help me.

Thank you in advance

Ingrith Andrea Correa Vargas
i-correa@merlin.uniandes.edu.co