Re: [HACKERS] CVSup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CVSup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 1 May 1998, Tom Lane wrote:

> I'd like to second Maurice's plea for plain-vanilla CVS access.
> Not all of us *want* the entire Postgres CVS repository living
> on our local disk; the current sources are quite sufficient.
> CVS access would be better than downloading snapshot tarballs.

    The new serve is being installed on May 7th...remind me about this
afterwards...right now, the old box is pretty much at her limit with
everything she has to handle (not just PostgreSQL related)...

    The new server is built and being configured right now...alot of
things should be improved, *especially* the mailing list searches shoudl
be faster :)