Re: [QUESTIONS] ODBC Drivers for 6.3.1 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [QUESTIONS] ODBC Drivers for 6.3.1
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Robert Hiltibidal wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I'm in the process of upgrading to PostgresSQl 6.3.1 and am in need of ODBC
> drivers. The web page indicates they are distributed along with the
> distribution but I have not found them. Any help would be appreciated...

    a) wrong list...redirected to pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org

    b) src/interfaces/odbc

    The ODBC drivers in v6.3.1 are not the same as the ones that will
be in v6.3.2, to be released by the end of this week...you might want to
wait for that...