Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] New pg_type for large object - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] New pg_type for large object
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:
> >
> > > Marc,Any word on when this ODBC this solution will be available.
> >
> >         Source code replaced...have to do the readme files and whatnot
> > tonight from home...submit patches to me as appropriate, and, of course,
> > monitor the interfaces mailing list...
>
> Marc,
>
> Did you get the README.TXT I sent to you last week?   Will resend or revise
> if necessary.

    Got it, but its in my mailbox at home, so will add it later
tonight, unless you want to resend it to me...

> Also, I need to know when you took (or will take) the last snapshot from our
> page, so that I know our sources will be in sync.

    Best thing to do, at all times, is grab the latest sources via
CVSup and make sure you stay sync'd with that...not sure the date on the
last snapshot, but I leave it up to you to keep me in sync :)

> What is the target date for the 6.3.2 cut?   I would like to get our latest
> snapshot in that release.

    15th, but I'm being a stickler righ tnow for my problems :)