pgaccess & forms...it just begs to be asked... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject pgaccess & forms...it just begs to be asked...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi...

    I just finally got pgaccess to work on one of my machines, and am
totally lost on how to use the 'forms' feature.

    I'm sorry, but I might be totally think here, but I've read
through the web page on this, and either I have a problem on my server, or
this just doesn't work as expected :(

    First, the simple thing...how do I start off a form?  From the WWW
page:

In order to make a simple test, put an entry field and set it's variable
to v1 and a button who's command is "set v1 whisky".

Press the button "Test form" and click on the button.

In that entry should appear whisky.

    Now, if I read the instructions right, I should be able to go to
the toolbar, click on 'entry' and drag it to...?  The "Form Design"
window?  If so, that doesn't work :(

    If I go to "Forms" and hit new, I get 4 windows popping up:

        - Toolbar
        - Attributes
        - Form Design
        - Commands

    I'm using tcl7.6 and tk4.2, if that helps any...

    Help?? :)