Re: autovacuum not running - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: autovacuum not running
Date
Re: autovacuum not running  (Decibel! <decibel@decibel.org>)
Re: autovacuum not running  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hm, I assumed it wasn't running because pg_stat_all_tables shows the last
vacuum from several weeks ago, and this is an active db. Also, I see no
vacuum activity in the logs. But "show autovacuum" does show it being
on....

So if it is running after all, how can I track down why things aren't
getting vacuumed? What log level are the autovacuum logs at?