Re: Can't compile from source on CentOS 5 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Josh
Subject Re: Can't compile from source on CentOS 5
Date
List pgadmin-support
Ed,

Elsewhere on this list people have recommended the FC6 versions of
wxWidgets and PGAdmin.  That should work; but personally, I compiled
wxWidgets 2.6.4 just fine (as the 2.6.3 RPM's available for FC6 aren't the
latest - 2.6.4 has some bugfixes) and I was able to compile and run
PGAdmin 1.6.3 on C5.

If I get extra time on Monday I'll make RPMs.

Cheers,
-J