Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

I think that it's possible to have some part of www.postgresql.org
to be indexed using tsearch2 and simple php frontend to search form
and show result.

Oleg
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Robert Bernier wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> On Friday 30 March 2007 00:26, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> where is the link to the latest live cd?  We need to print
>> some for Brazil ...
>

> http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV=Library;SUBM=10101
>
> I've updated the documentation to include a fairly detailed article on SLONY. I've also updated to pgpool II along
andincluded some scripts. I will eventually get around to writing articles for both pgpool-II and pljava too.

> cheers
>
> robert

> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83