Re: Speed of postgres compared to ms sql, is this - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gonzales@linuxlouis.net
Subject Re: Speed of postgres compared to ms sql, is this
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL follows SQL compliance, as does MS SQL Server.  'complicated
queries' are left to the creativity of the SQL'er - squeler ;)

There are of course proprietary differences in 'enhancements.'
Some things that you can write in MS SQL, don't apply to Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL
and many permutations of the above comment amongst the varying RDBMS'.

--
Louis Gonzales
louis.gonzales@linuxlouis.net